Saturday, June 25, 2016

Sewing Saturday

My sweet husband was in charge of baby wrangling this evening so I was left to sew sew sew. I decided it was time to put together the May quilt for the Nuture circle of Do.Good.Stitches. 

I started playing around with the layout a few weeks ago and came up with this rough idea. 
Pardon the messy bed and I was waiting for a few more blocks to come in the mail. 
I decided to sketch up a layout that would use all the blocks but discovered that I needed a few more to make it happen. I hit the scrap bin and whipped up two more with black centers and two more with black boarders. 


Now I juts have to work up the courage to slice up some of the blocks into halves and quarters. Here goes nothing!!!!

More pictures to come of the finished product.

1 comment:

  1. The patterns are really cool, in fact I thought it is a bed cover. You have a great sense of putting suitable colors together.

    ReplyDelete