Sunday, July 29, 2012

Just be patient, I'm a work in progress

I had a busy Saturday today. Papa Peach is working nights this weekend. I figured I would try to finish up some quilting projects and clean the house. It turned out that I didn't finish up any quilting projects but did get the living room cleaned and some Olympics watched. When I say I cleaned the living room. I mean I cleaned  the living room, couch moving, floor scrubbing, down and dirty cleaning. Here is a picture of my doggie Daisy who can't stand the thought of a freshly vacuumed rug. She is my shadow when I'm home, poor girl misses me when I travel.

On the quilting front here is what I have in the works....
Hand Pieced Star Quilt
New Wave Quilt For Megan's Mystery Gender Baby
Mamie's Pink and Black Log Cabin Quilt
Ian's Wedding Quilt

The quilting I did today was on Ian's wedding quilt. The top quilting is taking much longer than anticipated. I am also still looking for blogger's for the blogger's block of the month project. Here are the fabrics I have been putting together for the project. Going with Pink, yellow and greens...still adding to the collection. Each participant will get some yellow green and pink fabric to create a block. Let me know if you would like to participate. I'm off to bed1

1 comment:

  1. Yes, quilting usually takes longer than expected. Love the black and pink!
    Happy stitching too

    ReplyDelete